Monday, March 10, 2008

Where Do I Go From Here?

I received the initial thumbs-up from my teacher. I'm sure on Monday she'll discuss all the potential hazards and dangerous situations I'm about to encounter. I recruited a friend with a torch and a garage. I have a list of things to collect like a flower pot and an empty tuna can. Today, I went to the swap meet in Concord to see if I could find an old hot plate. Watch the main video below and see if I found it.
(Sorry about the little thumbnails that pop up. Watch at your own risk. I have no idea what's on them)



(The song: "If I Can't" by the musical artist 50 Cent. Buy it like I did.)

Don warned finding an old hot plate might be difficult. I still have hopes of finding one. What is plan B? E-mail, I am sending out e-mails to people I know asking if someone has one. Someone has to have a grandmother with a hot plate, Right? Maybe I'm gonna need a plan C?

No comments: